EEC Environmental is seeking a Project Engineer with 3-5 years’ experience in design of civil, process, and/or construction engineering project work. This position will execute engineering and project management tasks that include site/condition assessment, system and utility design, engineering and operation of systems and equipment (e.g., water/wastewater treatment systems), and other related environmental projects in support of municipal, industrial, and commercial clients.
This exciting opportunity offers a growth position in a team-oriented environment for an individual with an established track record of performing engineering and project management tasks as a seller/doer. The candidate should be self-motivated and able to work on projects with variable complexity with the desire and ability to build a strong support team and long-term relationships with clients.
• Execute civil and process engineering design/build and consulting projects.
• Lead engineering and construction teams for water and wastewater treatment engineering projects/tasks.
• Manage project contracts, budgets and schedules.
• Perform, analyze and report on specific environmental and/or civil project tasks under general supervision.
• Research and recommend solutions to technical problems in accordance with accepted scientific/engineering practices and principles.
• Lead and prepare proposals and cost estimates.
• Perform business development activities by routinely meeting with new and existing clients to develop work opportunities.
• Work with and mentor staff on engineering projects.
• Work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
• Provide effective verbal and written communication to clients and staff.
• Manage time and staff to ensure project deadlines and budgets are met.
• Provide QA/QC review of project deliverables to ensure accuracy and quality standards are achieved.
• Familiarity with Auto CAD
• Civil or Mechanical engineering undergraduate degree from an accredited university
• Engineering in Training (EIT) certification
• California PE preferred
• 3-5 years of civil engineering experience and industry knowledge
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Approximately 20% travel
• Required to sit or stand at an office workstation, sometimes for extended periods of time
• Required to work on keyboard, using mouse while looking at computer screens/monitors, sometimes for extended periods of time
• Competitive market-based salary ranging between 90k – 120k
• Life/Long Term Disability
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Retirement Plan after 1 Year
• 5 Sick Days
• 2 Weeks Vacation
TO APPLY: email@example.com
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Thank you for your interest in EEC!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Orange, CA
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
EEC Environmental is an E-Verify Employer. You must be Authorized to work in the United
States. You must possess a valid driver’s license/clean driving record and proof of insurance/liability required.
EEC is a national environmental consulting firm that specializes in assessment and remediation of soil, soil gas and groundwater; environmental compliance; and storm and wastewater design and consulting.
EEC is headquartered in Orange, California, and has a regional office in Annapolis, Maryland. The firm has experienced consistent growth throughout its 24-year history that has been driven by a philosophy of providing high-level, rapid turnaround, cost-effective environmental services for clients while providing a comfortable and rewarding experience for the firm’s environmental professionals. Additional information can be found on the company’s website at www.eecenvironmental.com.
Our principals and senior management team bring more than a century of experience to each project, making EEC a leading national full-service firm, offering one-stop, turn-key solutions for projects of all sizes.
“EEC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.”
Submit Resumes to:
1 City Boulevard West Suite 1800 Orange, CA 92868
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (714) 667-2310