- Electrical engineering design and load calculations
- Secured all necessary construction and operational permitting
- Switchgear, distribution and panel board installation
- Power transformer installation
- Equipment installation
- Automation and control installation
EEC Environmental (EEC) designed, permitted and installed all plant electrical facilities at the following Corporation locations: Ontario West, California; Sacramento, California; North Las Vegas, Nevada; Henderson, Nevada; Ontario East, California; and Salt Lake City, Utah.
The equipment installed by EEC included:
- Washers and Dryers;
- Steam boilers and condensate heat exchangers;
- Steam Tunnels;
- Soil sort, clean sort, route sort, and conveyor systems;
- Hot and tempered water systems and wastewater treatment systems
- Misc. finishing and general office and communication equipment.
EEC assists clients in navigating the increasingly complex environmental, health, and safety (EHS) regulatory landscape, with the objective of helping to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance, protect the environment, promote employee health and safety, manage potential business exposures and liabilities, preserve clients’ corporate image, and improve clients’ financial performance.
EEC also helps our clients with every aspect of permitting, ranging from complex environmental permits involving scientific determinations to rapid over-the-counter permits to ensure a project is completed on schedule. Helping our clients cost-effectively achieve and maintain compliance with their permits is our primary goal. EEC’s staff includes former EPA and state regulators with extensive permit compliance knowledge to ensure project success.