- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Installation of groundwater pump and treat systems
- Excavation of contaminated soil
- Extraction piping connections to 72 groundwater wells
- Strict construction schedules
- Strict health and safety plan compliance
EEC Environmental (EEC) oversaw the installation of a piping conveyance network for a dual phase vapor extraction system at a Naval Air Facility Subcontractor for an Environmental Corporation. The system consisted of 10-inch vapor and water extraction piping from the treatment compound to seventy-two wells. EEC completed the Project on schedule and within budget.
The organization was also a subcontractor for the client. EEC oversaw the installation of trenching, piping, backfill, resurfacing, well vaults, and granular activated carbon vessel repair for a groundwater remediation system for a Marine Corps Logistics Base in California. EEC completed the Project on schedule and within budget.
EEC acted as a subcontractor for a corporation at a Naval Fuel Depot in California. EEC oversaw the installation of equipment, piping, and tanks for a water filtration system. EEC completed the Project on schedule and within budget.