- Performed comprehensive evaluation of stormwater program and documents
- Conducted site evaluation of stormwater BMP implementation and identified pollutant sources
- Reviewed existing stormwater pollution prevention plan (SWPPP) related documents
- Developed SWPPP and supporting documents
- Assisted with uploading new SWPPP to Stormwater Multiple Application and Report Tracking System (SMARTS) database
- Employee training
EEC Environmental (EEC) was retained by a Southern California window manufacturer to conduct a comprehensive review and update of the SWPPP to comply with the requirements of the 2015 Industrial General Permit (IGP). As part of the review and update, EEC ensured that the monitoring and reporting requirements met the 2015 IGP, accurate storage of materials and implemented BMPs were reflected, and that spill response and maintenance activities were documented. In addition to the SWPPP update. EEC revised the facility sitemap to accurately reflect storage of materials, sampling locations, flow directions, and implemented structural BMPs.
EEC also assisted the facility with uploading the SWPPP to the State’s SMARTS database and conducted training for the employees on the SWPPP elements and IGP requirements.