From geographic information systems (GIS) design to asset management software implementation, EEC Environmental’s (EEC) technology professionals assist in all phases of new application development and adoption. EEC matches the appropriate technology to clients’ business needs and deploys these solutions to ensure that they remain sustainably effective.
Whether clients have a small-scale project or need enterprise implementation, EEC’s Technology Services team can provide the tools to meet their mission. Our team of expert consultants will help our clients establish their organization’s vision for their GIS and craft a pragmatic, budget-conscious, step-by-step approach to getting the most out of all software investments.
EEC’s engineers utilize computer-aided design (CAD) software for drafting and updating As-Built plans, and database technologies to support and manage a variety of projects across all divisions of the company. We strive to pass EEC’s expertise on to our clients by identifying the right technologies for their most critical business needs, ensuring that these solutions stay effective well into the future.
- Support across Esri’s Platform, including ArcGIS Enterprise (for Server and Portal for ArcGIS) and ArcGIS Online
- Systems Implementation, Configuration, Customization, and Integration
- Cloud-based Hosting Capabilities for GIS Data, GIS Mapping, and Web Applications
- Solutions Consulting, Needs Assessment, Strategic Planning, and Gap Analysis
- Database Design, Data Conversion, and Digitization
- Migration to Data Models such as Esri’s Local Government Information Model
- Custom Application Development
- Cartographic and Mapmaking Services, such as Atlas and Mapbook Production
- On-Site and Remote Support Services
- Software Training for Managers and End Users